4. Devout religious contemplation or spiritual introspection.
For the rest of us it means taking deep breaths to calm our mind and body, sometimes closing our eyes and either being guided through the meditation, repeating a statement, mantra or affirmation, observing our breath, mind and body, or a specific object.
Our meditations are a perfect vehicle for your meditation practice. They are simple to follow. They are insightful giving you the ability to learn about yourself and grow. You can do them by yourself in your favorite room, at your favorite park or even on an airplane. Just download the meditation(s), get into a comfortable position and go for it.
Some of the benefits of meditation that you might not know include:
- Twenty (20) minutes of meditation is equivalent to two (2) hours of sleep for the body.
- Meditation increases creativity, intuition and provides peace of mind and happiness.
- It helps with focus and calming your mind.
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Reduces pain and boosts your immune system.
- It helps you sleep better.
- Generates feelings of optimism and hope.
This website has several meditations for you to choose from. Listen to the sample and if there is one you like or feels natural to you, buy it today. All of our meditations are affordable, just $4.99!
We hope you enjoy these meditations as much as we do. We thank you for making us part of your meditation practice, Namaste.